Monday, February 8, 2010

Introducing Twinkle Tush Baby Cakes!


It is with great pleasure that I introduce you all to this next business. Its owned and run by a friend of mine, Leisa Jones and is just starting off..

TWINKLE TUSH BABY CAKES
If you have problems finding the perfect gift for the New Mum and Baby then this is certainly for you......


Leisa Jones' Twinkle Tush Baby Cakes was established May 2009 as I found it so hard to buy a gift for my girlfriend who was pregnant with her first child. I had no idea what to buy Shari or her little bundle for that matter. I didnt know what she had already bought, didnt know the colour scheme of her nursery and I didnt want to double up with the same gift as someone else. And not knowing whether it was a boy or girl made the process even more difficult. So I decided I would create a Nappy Cake as I wanted to give her something a little different, but know it would still be something that she would love and most important of all, be able to use! After seeing Sharis response, I had a little thought to myself, I just might be onto something here. So began the first production of my Nappy Cakes.




Here is just a little bit of behind the scenes info to help you get to know me a little better. I am a single mother of a 9.5 year old son, who keeps me on my toes all the time. We reside on the gorgeous Sunshine Coast and have done for the past 9 years. I work part-time but I also have my own little home based Graphic Design business called Leisa Jones Creative Design and design/create everything from Babies Cup Cakes, Logos, Business Cards, Brochures, Stickers etc.


I have over 17 years of Graphic Design under my belt and if i do say so myself im a little creative and love being creative! So making these little Babies Cup Cakes is very rewarding for me. I came up with the name  Twinkle Tush Baby Cakes, because we all love to snack on a good Cup Cake, well i know I do. Obviously this one cant be eaten but they are so gorgeous, and you can give them knowing they will be love and appreciated as it is such a practical gift! Being a mother myself i have chosen products that are well known and trusted with Mums all over the world.




Leisa Jones' Twinkle Tush Baby Cakes are available in two different sizes small and large, and come in a variety of colours. The small Babies Cup Cakes contain at least 10 Huggies Newborn Nappies, a Palmers Cocoa Skin Care product for Mum and either a little singlet or face washer for Bub. With the help from Amanda, I will be looking at stocking Bodelicious Baby Soaps also within BCC shortly.



The large contains approximately 25 Huggies Newborn Nappies, 2 Palmers Cocoa Skin products for Mum then either a singlet or face washer for Bub. Both the small and large Nappy Cakes are finished off with beautiful Satin ribbons and little embellishments & wrapped in Cellophane. Colours currently available are Pink, Blue and Lemon but am looking at stocking Lavendar & Green also for neutral colours.



I take great pride in designing and creating Leisa Jones' Twinkle Tush Baby Cakes and I hope that shows in my designs. I put alot of love and care into making sure it will be one very special gift that will be appreciated and adored by the receipients! If you require any further information regarding Twinkle Tush Baby Cakes please do not hesitate to contact me via my website http://www.leisajonescreativedesign.com/ or lj.creativedesign@gmail.com. Leisa Jones Twinkle Tush Baby Cakes is also available through stockist Overall Being lisa@overallbeing.com.au or you can find us on Facebook under Twinkle Tush Baby Cakes or Leisa Jones Creative Design. BCC can be posted anywhere in Australia or if within the local 20km area of the Sunshine Coast can be delivered for free!

Give the gift that you know will be appreciated!





With love Leisa

3 comments:

MJ said...

There's nothing like a practical gift (but these look to good to put on bubs bottom! No seriously they look fantastic :)

Helen said...

what a wonderful girl, full of ideas and not afraid to put them out there , you go girl...congratulations on your beautiful nappy cakes...,great idea...x

milly2u said...

Helen, thank you for posting! Will you please let me know your postal address and I will send you a free soap tester as a thank you!

Post a Comment

 
Guilfoyle's Travels. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino