Sunday, September 20, 2009

Millaruby Designs - stunning handmade products!

I just had to let you all know about an amazing woman named Caddie who makes some of the most adorable things I have seen for a long time. Caddie has a Facebook page and a website. I highly recommend you join these and keep an eye on the gorgeous creations she is bringing out all the time. My mother is an owl fan and as soon as I saw Caddie's Owls I KNEW I had to get one for my mother, just because she doesn't have one like these! lol



Caddie was very fast to post my owl to me and I was so impressed with the workmanship. The materials in it were gorgeous and the whole product was so well made! I can't wait to give it to my mother as I know she will love it as much as we have loved seeing him sitting around our house just waiting for a day to say "Love you mum"



Caddie..your products are amazing and I love all the new ideas you are coming out with all the time. I look forward to many more purchases off you soon!



Here is a picture of the gorgeous Owl that I was lucky enough to get off Caddie, isn't he adorable!?




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Guilfoyle's Travels. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino