Saturday, July 25, 2009

Connect2mums gathering at Moniques house

I had a great day on Friday. Linda who runs createdbylinda graciously offered to drive all the way here to pick me up and take me to the connect2mums Gold Coast gathering which was hosted by Monique of Your Cheeky Monkey. WOW I met a great group of women there and we all got to listen to a little bit about each other and what we all do, between eating and drawing prizes and general networking. I have so much fun at these events and highly recommend them to all the other members of the connect2mums community!

I am looking forward to the next connect2mums event which will be hosted my Michelle from The House of Vinter on the 1st September and starting at 10:00am

Its so great to see so many work at home mothers supporting each other here in Australia!!

The Gold Coast get together hosted by Monique


The lovely Monique from Your Cheeky Monkey
Monique and Sally from Strawberry Jam with one of Sally's great products

Cass and Leonie

Michelle with a bag she won from Sally

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Guilfoyle's Travels. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino