Saturday, July 18, 2009

Review on Handbag from Little Lottie Lou Lou

Hello Everyone..

I received an excellent handbag in the mail on Friday morning from Vicki Wallis - owner of the blog Little Lottie Lou Lou I was the lucky winner of her blog for this great little bag, so I thought I would also do a review on it while I was going.



Its a lovely little bag, not much room in it for many things at all, not like a big over the shoulder one, but this is why I love it! I don't use a handbag too often, so I don't mind a nice compact bag like this, but I do still love to see the quality that it shows, so this wins hands down in my opinion! I was so excited to get it that I took it to town with me on Friday to see how it went and I am in love! It stands up by itself, something else which I love my handbag to do and it just looks so neat and tidy and stylish!

Anyway..I just HAD to let you all know what a fabulouse little, neat, stylish and gorgeous handbag that it was. I am VERY pleased I won it for sure!

Go visit Vicki's blog and website, you wont be disappointed, she has some of the cutest things on there!

Thanks Vicki!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Guilfoyle's Travels. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino